• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How safe is complete 7-day cleanse from Hydroxycut?

Process

Bluelighter
Hello guys, I was looking for a digestive/liver/colon cleanse product and all the 3 stores I went only had complete 7 day cleanse from hydroxycut. From what I read and heard about on the news, the weight loss product from hydroxycut was suppose to be recalled due to being unsafe, people reporting health issues.

The supplement facts on the back has a list of but what looks like all natural and safe supplements, is there any other added that is not listed? How safe is it? Has anyone on Bluelight used it and and was fine? I have not taken any yet.

It was the Hydroxycut fat burner that was hepatoxic to someone..they now came out with a new product...it will work but isnt worth the cash in my opinion

Yeah, I got the 7 day colon cleanase, garbage barly worked, anyone recommend a good colon cleanse product or a link to a natural cleanse?

as jamshyd maintains, there is no such thing as a colon cleanse. your colon's raison d'etre is to cleanse your body. the only feasible solution is to improve the efficiency of your GI tract, which boils down to improving the general pH of your bowels so that healthy bacteria which break down the nutrients in food can thrive. it takes longer than 7 days.